Sunday, September 12, 2010

Huge Feather + Pencil = FUN QUILL

On Friday I was wanting to go to Micheal's to buy a bag of feathers to make some quills for the kids to go with our American History. But... instead I went to Target and bought everyone some new socks. Good thing because while I was garage sailing yesterday I found some gigantic peacock feathers for a quarter a piece!!!

The kids absolutely LOVED writing in their MAGICAL JOURNALS today with their MAGICAL QUILLS!
They also wrote their very best writing today!
Simone's entry:

"The dragon name is Rainbow Pie. She can fly and walk and the dragon Rainbow Pie can fly high high in the sky."

Edison's entry:


"My dragon can blow fire and my dragon can walk and the dragon can see in the dark the dragon can see."

Andre's entry:



"I like dressing up like Harry Potter because he is AWESOME!"

1 comment:

  1. First of all where was I when you went to that Garage Sale? And I love that idea! Just might have to steal that one:)

    ReplyDelete