Friday, February 24, 2012

I cheated on the sewing machine with a staple gun

Once I got my beautiful sewing area... everything needed to be just as beautiful! 
I got out my trusty gun... staple gun that is - and started changing everything I could get my hands on!

An old bench that was actually in the Goodwill pile... now it is the extra seat at the kitchen table.

Simone's Hello Kitty chair for her school table in the basement.
I am going to be painting this black... but it looks so much better already.

Eli's little stool - he LOVES spiderman (I think this needs to be painted too)
I painted all 5 kitchen chairs a different color.  I put new fabric over the existing seat... and then I covered it in plastic!
The oatmeal and syrup and peanut butter wipes clean off :)

1 comment:

  1. YEA! You're back to your blog! Love the updates - you should come over to my house and make everything here pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete