"I love Garage Sales and Goodwill!!"
I got the colorful counting bears for 50 Cents at a garage sale.
I got the colorful plates (w/ matching cups) at goodwill for 3 dollars.
Eli spent all morning playing with the bears and plates - matching colors and then being silly and mixing them up... he even put the bears to sleep.
In a few days when I give them to him to play with - I will use the color cups with the bears to make it an all new game:)
| Elijah was matching the colors correctly - for about 5 minutes... then he started acting silly. |
| Elijah went and got the blanket because he wanted the bears to go to sleep:) How sweet! |
| Andre couldn't resist - he had to play with the bears too... Again - after about 5 minutes - they were both acting silly and the bears were EVERYWHERE |
Here is an EASY science experiment...
Cut some white flowers from your garden, or your neighbors, or even from a park...
or you can buy white carnations...
Put them in a vase with some colored water (just add food coloring). Within a day, the flower will have changed to the color of the water.
This shows kids the purpose of the stem - to bring water up from the roots to the flower.
More Colored Water Fun:
This time I gave the kids eyedroppers and ice cube trays to mix their water with
| First - I let Eli play with the water all by himself - I let him make a great big mess and have fun (so the big kids could experiment without him) |
| Let the Experimenting begin... |
| MAD SCIENTIST Simone |
| Eddie is clean & tidy - in this picture |
| Eli got to check out magnets for the first time - I had to keep him busy... |
| Aahhhh - the messes that kids can create... |
No comments:
Post a Comment