This morning I tackled another project
that I had been wanting to do...
create a "command center".
* The giant white dry-erase board is a calendar
(it's Simone's job to fill it in each month)
* I hung a curtain rod with curtain clips to hang special things
(baby announcements, invitations, business cards...)
* Of course I have my chicken calendar
*The double blue bucket is hanging from a ribbon on a nail
and it holds dry-erase markers and pens
*My Myers picture frame was a gift from a friend
and I am sure I haven't developed a single picture since then (2 yrs ago)
so its no wonder that it is still photoless:(
* The beautiful 4-pocketed hanging file thingy was made by me
in my new sewing area
Its the first thing that I made from a pattern all by myself!!!
*The clipboard (which I covered in contact paper) has a laminated menu sheet
for me to keep track of what we have eaten all week
Just to prove that the Cooking Nook really has me
more organized
and the kids motivated -
No comments:
Post a Comment